Please contact the consultant Directly at suchitra@urpantech. com
------------ --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- --------- ----
Hiring Company: Confidential
Hiring Company's Industry: Recruiting & Exec Search
Number of Employees: 1,000 - 10,000
Total Compensation: $150k - $180k
- Base Salary: $100k - $120k
- Commission / Bonus: $50K
- Other: Full benefits
Reports To: RM
Location(s): Minneapolis, MN
Additional Locations: Chicago ,IL;Seattle WA
Job posted by: Suchitra from Urpantech
UrpanTech is an Exec Search and Recruiting Firm. and work on Retainer and contingent Basis.
Our speciality is BDMs, Directors , VPs, in Retail, Manufacturing, Banking , Media and entertainment, High Tech, Life Sciences and Telecom , Leadership candidates in Infrastructure , Sales, BPO,Testing, HR and Finance .
We also focus in SAP and Investment Banking Searches
We hire for the Big 4 and Global Top 20 Tier1 Service Providers as well as Microsoft and several SMEs
We hire for following Locations : USA, Canada, UK, India and Australia .
We have a team of 15 Sourcers and recruiters located at Sunnyvale, CA, Denver Colorado, Virginia, New Jersey,and Hyderabad and chennai,India and a full fledged Recruiting Call Center in making at Sunnyvale CA and Chennai India .
This Posting is for one of our Clients
This position is not vertical specific but must have local contacts at Cx levels .
Need a Local person with 8-12 yrs exp.in a hunting role required.
Must be willing to be based locations specified
We also have BDM positions at Seattle and Chicago for the same client
The primary responsibility of the Business Development Manager is new client acquisition.
He/She should understand the service offerings of the company, generate leads, organize meetings with prospects and clients, manage proposal development, negotiate and close contracts.
The BDM will report to the Regional Manager (RM) and work closely with RM in performing the duties.
* Building and maintaining client relationship
* Research potential sales opportunities
* Generate Leads
* Meeting and presentations to prospects/clients
* Develop strategies to win potential opportunity
* Competition Analysis
* Collaboration with internal groups and offshore team
* Provide input to bid/no bid decisions
* Proposal development
* Negotiation with prospects/clients
* Attend workshops/summits/ trade shows
* 8+ Years of sales experience in IT services and solutions
* Excellent skills in building and maintaining client relationship
* Ability to build relationship with C-level executives of multi billion dollar companies
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Ability to identify customer pain points
* Knowledge of IT technologies and products in various functional areas
* Understanding of onsite-offshore delivery model
On Site Offshore , Lead generation, RFI RFP response, Close deals, Infosys, Wipro, HCL , Covansys, Keane, CTS, EDS, Accenture, Sathyam experience ,
Our Client is the world-leading information technology consulting, services, and business process outsourcing organization that envisioned and pioneered the adoption of the flexible global business practices that today enable companies to operate more efficiently and produce more value.
Now, with a presence in 34 countries across 5 continents, & a comprehensive range of services across diverse industries, they are one of the world's leading Information Technology companies. Seven of the Fortune Top 10 companies are among their valued customers.